We Build Webster City
Webster City Economic Development is here to help your business succeed in Webster City, Iowa. So, whether you're expanding, relocating or just starting up, we're here to provide technical and financial assistance to your business. Through our professional staff and ability to leverage resources, we are confident that our business development services will add value to your project.
How we help:
- Gather the research and information you need to make smart business decisions
- Lead a real estate search and locate the sites and buildings that is right for your needs (industrial or commercial property)
- Evaluate zoning, allowed uses and permitting to ensure the simplest process for your development project
- Coordinate with local construction companies or building contractors
- Identify area suppliers to source parts or services locally
- Apply for relevant financial incentives, including but not limited to business grants, tax credits, tax breaks, loans, forgivable loans, and job training funds
- Coordinate with municipal services and utilities to keep your project moving on the fast track
- Connect you to workforce development resources, including job training programs that prepare your workers before you even open your doors
- Identify and coordinate available technical assistance programs
- Connect you to entrepreneurial development programs and opportunities for professional growth
- Assist you with sustainable development, including energy efficiency assessments, energy rebates, and energy management tools
We're here to help build and grow your business in Webster City. Think of us as part of your project management team. We'll be there every step of the way from site selection to cutting the ribbon. And, even after you open, we'll provide services to help you continue to grow.
Contact us today with your specific needs and questions. We're ready to start.